The acquisition of new knowledge is vitally important to remain competitive...
Do you need help with your QCF Diploma Level 2 Course? The new QCF (HSC) Diploma Resources is now available along with access to our Exclusive Online Support Centre. Our resource packages contain the full explanation to all the learning outcomes you need to produce evidence for your qualification; these are specimen questions and answers fully referenced to enable you to write your own.
If you are struggling to find answers to some questions find the unit below and get your copy.
Don’t delay! Get the package tailored to meet your QCF Diploma needs today. See below the 9 mandatory units within the Level 2 Diploma – Health & Social Care Adults.
EACH PACKAGE COSTS £5.00 online support inclusive
MAKE PAYMENTS SECURELY VIA PAYPAL.
Note: These packages are available in downloadable PDF format via email link 48hrs after successful payment.
SHC21– Introduction to Communication in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings (Unit 1)
The 4 Learning Outcomes covered within this SHC21 resource are:
1. Why effective communication is important in the work setting
2. How to meet the communication and language needs, wishes and preferences of individuals
3. How to overcome barriers to communication
4. How to apply principles and practices relating to confidentiality
SHC22 – Introduction to Personal Development in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings (Unit 2)
The 5 Learning Outcomes covered within this SHC22 resource are:
1. What is required for competence in own work role
2. How to reflect on own work activities
3. How to agree a personal development plan
4. How to develop own knowledge, skills and understanding.
SHC23 – Introduction to Equality and Inclusion in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings (Unit 3)
The 3 Learning Outcomes covered within this SHC23 resource are:
1. The importance of diversity, equality and inclusion
2. How to work in an inclusive way
3. How to access information, advice and support about diversity, equality and inclusion
SHC24 – Introduction to Duty of Care in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings (Unit 4)
The 3 Learning Outcomes covered within this SHC24 resource are:
1. The implications of duty of care
2. Support available for addressing dilemmas that may arise about duty of care
3. How to respond to complaints
HSC024 – Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care (Unit 5)
The 5 Learning Outcomes covered within this HSC024 resource are:
1. How to recognise signs of abuse
2. How to respond to suspected or alleged abuse
3. The national and local context of safeguarding and protection from abuse
4. Ways to reduce the likelihood of abuse
5. How to recognise and report unsafe practices
HSC025 – The role of the health and social care worker (Unit 6)
The 3 Learning Outcomes covered within this HSC025 resource are:
1. Working relationships in health and social care
2. How to work in ways that are agreed with the employer
3. How to work in partnership with others
HSC026 – Implement Person-Centred Approaches in Health and Social Care (Unit 6)
The 7 Learning Outcomes covered within this HSC026 resource are:
1. The application of person centred approaches in health and social care
2. How to work in a person centred way
3. How to establish consent when providing care or support
4. How to encourage active participation
5. How to support the individual’s right to make choices
6. How to promote individuals’ well-being
HSC027 – Contribute to Health and Safety in Health and Social Care (Unit 8)
The 9 Learning Outcomes covered within this HSC027 resource are:
1. Own responsibilities, and the responsibilities of others, relating to health and safety
2. The use of risk-assessments in relation to health and safety
3. Procedures for responding to accidents and sudden illness
4. How to reduce the spread of infection
5. How to move and handle equipment and other objects safely
6. How to handle hazardous substances and materials
7. How to promote fire safety in the work setting
8. How to implement security measures in the work setting
9. How to manage own stress.
HSC028 – Handle Information in Health and Social Care Settings (Unit 9)
The 3 Learning Outcomes covered within this HSC028 resource are:
1. The need for secure handling of information in health and social care settings
2. How to access support for handling information
3. How to handle information in accordance with agreed ways of working
NB:All resources purchased will be available to download within 48 hours of payment via your email.